Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ohhhh... the weather outside is frightful.

Ok, ok, not really. It is getting there. Waking up to 60 degree mornings is pretty cold for this sunshine girl. I have to wear my jacket unless I'm standing in direct sunlight now that the high temperature only reaches 85. I'm not complaining though. I love it! It makes me want to do all sorts of fall shopping with my imaginary money. Like this lil' gem... oh so cute.

This might be justifiable after surviving another long, hot Arizona summer. I figure since I get to buy my own birthday gifts this year, I'm going all out. Well, maybe once it goes on sale and then I'll wear it next year. ;)
In other news, I'm still surviving the semester. It's been somewhat calm. That's always a bit scary. Like the calm before the storm. Lets all pray for continued calm weather, at least until the semester is over. Then we can celebrate with plenty of rain, thunder and lightening.
I'm still waiting for my pet owl to arrive. I really appreciate whoever (mom?) ordered it for me. I guess I'll just be really, REALLY sad if none of my family/friends took the initiative to order it. I'm talking big alligators tears... MOM!

3 comments:

  1. "Mom" ....what....? Did I miss something? Owls can't be pets, they eat little bitty kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about "DAD" the alligator tears work better on him!

    ReplyDelete