Friday, September 25, 2009

I have found my perfect pet!

Look at this lil' adorable thing. This is totally my kind of pet. No food, water or attention is required. Just a bit of sunshine during the day. It's like we're soulmates. We could possibly even lay out by the pool together. Me snoozing, my lil' owl nodding her head back and forth in the sunlight. I love solar power. Fantastic. So anyone out there who loves me... a mere $30 will buy your way straight to my heart. Plus I'll let you off the hook for my birthday. You better act fast, because this is a sale item!

Now all I need is a name for this lil' girl.

5 comments:

  1. Ooops. I lied. Not on sale. Just to be on the safe side though, I recommend you buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, $7 shipping, so it's really closer to $40?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you would really have to love me in order to fork out that much... huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OBVIOUSLY the cutest lil' owl ever!

    ReplyDelete